The Temple of Mars
Centre d’Interprétation du Patrimoine – Corseul
As part of the renovation of the museum, we have produced an immersive solution and the production of a 10-minute film allowing 16 visitors simultaneously to discover the history of this extraordinary Gallo-Roman site.
- Production of the 360 ° film in synthetic image lasting 10 minutes
- Exchange with the scientific committee
- Realization of the synchronized diffusion device on the Pico VR 4K standalone VR headsets
- Realization of a Teaser
- Supply and installation of equipment on site
- Control of the device in planned mode or manually via a touchscreen tablet
- The movie was made with Maya and the Arnold renderer
- Using Golaem Crowd simulation technology
- The application of VR headsets allowing the choice of language and synchronization of video playback was developed under Unity 3D
- Deployment of a server for synchronization and display on a screen at the entrance to the room
- A UVc helmet disinfection system has been deployed
- The headset used is a Pico G2 4K.